FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How many lessons do I need to learn how to dance?
2. Why take a private lesson?
3. Does Suzie teach group classes?
3. What is the difference between taking a lesson with Suzie or at another dance studio?
4. Do I need to do anything to prepare for my first lesson?
Can my child learn to dance with me?
3. How much does a private lesson cost?
4. I work 9-5. Can I take a lesson on a week-end or evening?
5. I cannot afford private lessons. Are there other ways to learn to dance?
6. I already have dance experience, but my partner has none and cannot hear the beat. Can we take lessons together?
7. My partner and I are a same sex couple. Will we feel comfortable working with Suzie?
8. I cannot hear the beat. Can I learn to dance?
9. My partner and I are getting married. We don't want a fancy dance. We just want to look like we know what we are doing and look ok during our first dance. How many lessons do we need?
10. My partner and I are getting married. We want to do something super memorable for our first dance. We'd like to dance to 3 kinds of music and have some super cool dips and spins that our guest would never expect. How many lessons do we need?
11. I want to learn to dance with my husband/wife, but he or she does not want to. How do I get them to dance with me.